diumenge, 15 de maig del 2016

Final reflection

Compare your first written post and your last composition. Any differences?
Actually, a lot of differences. Since first batxillerat, my english got way more fluid and formal, considering that back then, sometimes to write an essay or a writting I had to spend like 10 minutes or so thinking, so I could get a coherent structure, but know, ideas come along as I read and write. Of course, the vocabulary got better too, and know the lexicon mistakes are pretty much missing.
Compare your first oral presentation with your final. Any differnce?
Mention content, structure, maturity arguments but linguistic arguments too: fluency, communication, pronunciation.
It is different too, but not as much as the written posts. Power point structure and content were always regular because I never spent too much time working on the visual matters, thus it was always power points so they were pretty simple. Individually, in one hand, fluency got better because everyday I try to speak a minimum of english so I don't get rusty, and  in the other hand, communication always depended on the nervousness because when I get nervous, I tend to not look at anyone, and to communicate something you have to look at the people's eyes, and try to convince them that you know  about what you're talking. Body language is the other side of communication, where I used to be a statue but know I feel free to move my hands to explain, walk around...

What's your best oral production? Justify and link post.
Link is not available but I remember that my best oral presentation was in first batxillerat when I had to expose a power point with Michel and Aaron about religious rituals. Fluency was pretty nice because I studied a lot my 3 topics, although we prepared almost everything the night before. I can recall a couple of things like ancient greek people used to put a coin under the dead one's tongue so gods could accept him/her in the other world. I used great vocabulary linked with the rituals topic and I don't know why but I wasn't nervious at all!
What's your best written production? Justify and link post
I'm stuck between 2 of them. I don't know if wether http://poeticjusticeym.blogspot.com.es/2016/03/resident-evil-4.html?m=1( Resident evil 4 post )is better or http://poeticjusticeym.blogspot.com.es/2015/03/8-mile_8.html?m=1 ( 8 Mile post ) gets the prize. I really enjoyed to do these your says, just because I talk about something of my interest. I love horror videogames just as I love rap, and the vocabulary is quite decent in both of them, so I'll call it a draw.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada